The girls enjoyed cheer camp again this year! Aubrey has sat by and waited for her chance to cheer, and her time finally came! She loved every second of it! Madelyne was a pro this was her third camp, she felt confident in the cheers and loved being there with her friends!
![]() |
| Her face says it all she was too too excited to finally be able to cheer this year! |
![]() |
| I was cracking up watching her and her enthusiasm! |
![]() |
| great kicks Mads! |
![]() |
| I just love how confident Miss Madelyne looks, She LOVES cheer! |
![]() |
| anyone else see the missing girl... my missing girl, she always provides entertainment! |














2 comments:
Great job girls!!! Looks like they had a blast! And I can just see the wheels turning in Aubrey's mind..."hmm...I wonder if anyone will notice if I just climb over this little fence out onto the field..." So CUTE!!! Mads will be a great flyer one day!
They look so cute!!! And...I'm so proud of Mads for having great straight wrists when she was cheering...the big girls need to take some notes from her!!! :)
Post a Comment