![]() |
| I am finally 30!!!! I was really excited about this birthday! And it was the best EVER!! It started with my house decorated by my dear friends! Lunch with Kev and the girls, Dinner with Kev and then an 80's prom theme birthday put on my my sweet best friends! It was complete with food, dancing, (oh the dancing was fun), anda prom date photo booth! I am still laughing about that night |
Where does the time go? I started to cry when I saw this video because
I could hear my great-grandpa Crane's voice, I miss him terribly!
![]() |
| I am so grateful for my sweet friends, and all their planning, and time they put into my party! They are my sisters and I love them dearly! |





5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alayna!!! I'm so glad you had such a great day!!!
Oh, what fun. I sure did get my baby holding fill. We total need to have more parties! I also liked playing Wacky 6 yesterday too (especially since I won!)
How fun! I'm so glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it! I am looking forward to 30 myself. So where's the prom date picture of you and Kev. Did I miss it?
love love love it! Way to much fun! Happy Birthday...hope your day was full of fun, rad, awesome memories!!
weren't we just celebrating our 18th together?!! It is unbelievable that we are 30!! I am glad your day was as special as you are. happy bday:)
Post a Comment