Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

The past two days part 1

The girls and I traveled to the Rexburg area for two big things. First Dave graduated college YEAH!!!!!!!!! We are very proud of him! It is a tough thing to do and we are excited for Dave and Alea to move on to the next steps in life. Two it was Cami's baptism. I felt that it was important for my girls to see someone they love make the right choice and be baptised, so I drove the kiddos by myself to see our family. i am so glad I went, I was totally tired after it but the girls all of them had a blast!!!



Uncle Ben was sweet to play with Aubrey. he chased her around the house roping her like a horse or cow, I really don't know what you rope but at that moment it was Aubs. She thought it was so much fun! Ben is pretty dang good be be able to rope such a fast tiny thing!
The he took time to show her how to rope, that made her day! Well until the next part of the day came. I told Ben and Lisa how much Aubrey LOVES horses and they were too kind to take the girls riding!


This is Aubrey's face the moment she saw the horse, talk about pure happiness~!

My battery went dead so I did not get any picture of her on the horse, but Lisa did, I'll post them later!
Then we were off to Aunt Alea's and Avery's!!!! The girls were so happy there! They played threw toys down the stairs,and colored Easter Eggs

Aubrey had to give each one of her eggs a kiss when she was done with it.

It was bed time and good old Uncle Dave took the girls out to ride Avery's 4 -wheeler! Their smiles say it all!

I put the girls to bed and stayed up to sew with Alea until Midnight, sorry no pics, I was just too tired!

No comments: