Yesterday was Kevin's 31st birthday! I can not believe it! We were celebrating too much for me to take a moment to blog about him so here it is today.As a Man he is amazing. First and foremost he honors his priesthood unwavering. He loves our Savior, and understands and lives the principles of the gospel. He is always completely honest, when recounting a story it is accurate and not embellished, you can trust exactly what he says. He is such a happy person, and makes everyone else around him happy. His smile truly brightens my day. His heart is full of love. Kev works extremely hard, and enjoys it. In the 8 years we have been married he has called into work sick only once. He is totally dependable. I love how he can see a need of someone else and take care of it , with a true love of service. He is smart, thoughtful and caring. He does things in life not for gain or recognition, but
because it's just the right thing to do.
As a Father I could not have asked for a better man for my children. He loves to laugh and play with them. He wakes up in the middle of the night to take care of them without prompt from me.
He fills our house with laughter and joy. He respects the girls for the children of God that they are. He tells them goofy story's at night, gives hugs and kisses and tells them always how much he loves them. My favorite thing about how Kev treats the girls, is that he notices little things, and compliments the girls. You can see in his eyes how much he adores his girls.
As a Husband my life would be empty with out him. He is the greatest blessing I have ever received. He treats me with kindest and love. Supports me in all things. He loves my faults and weaknesses and never makes me feel that I am less for them. His words are always loving towards me. He makes me laugh. He provides for the girls and I so I can stay home with our sweethearts, which is so important to both of us. Kev is my best friend. When we were first married I wanted to be with him for eternity, now I need to be with him forever, He makes me whole, and absolutely complete.
I am grateful beyond words for Kev! Happy Birthday!!
3 comments:
What a handsome guy! Happy belated birthday bro! I'm sorry I forgot to call--I thought about you all day, but I was trying to take care of sick kids and re-coup myself for the week to come! We love you soo much! You are a great brother, uncle and friend!
Love, Lisa
I love that smile too and love that you "never embelish" a story. HAHAHAHA. Happy Birthday! We should chat soon. love ya!
Wow ur blog is so cute. U keep up a lot with pics and info. I need to get my camera out a little more. Hope all is well with ur cute family!
Post a Comment