I have been really bad about remembering my grateful Friday, so this month it is my new goal.
I'm grateful for;
- A husband who gives me a kiss every morning before he leaves
- Friends who I can be myself with
- Conference this weekend where I can be spiritual fed
- A warm home away from the cold outside
- talking to my sister everyday
what are you grateful for??
3 comments:
I've missed your grateful Fridays! It helps me to think more about what I am grateful for! And I must say that I am grateful that I was able to talk to one of my favorite sis-in-laws last week! It was so nice to talk to you--it's been too long!
what a delight it is to read what you are grateful for. I am grateful for my family and friends. Of course there is much more, but too much to name.
I am grateful that you are grateful to be able to talk to me everyday :)
Post a Comment