Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Bash

Aubrey had a Wonderful day! She was the happiest girl all day long! they treated her like a princess at school. The girls and I went and sat with her for singing time, and she was very excited to show off her sisters!


Debbie, and Julie Aubrey's teachers.

After lunch with Dad, and Hadley's nap we headed off to Hop 2 it, a jump house. all of Aubrey's friends came and jumped and jumped. At first the kids were running like crazy by the end they were at a very slow walk, they played so hard!



My friends came too!!! Yeah me!

Hadley stayed close to little Abby.



All the kids, happy as can be!

Brylie, Madelyne, Eli, Ryman, Aubrey, Kya, Kyler, Issiah
Missing: Issac, Abbie, Hadley, Kaden


Aurbey really wanted to go to Idaho pizza for dinner so we reserved the party room, so we could all fit, it was sure nice to have a space just for us!


Happy Birthday to you....

She blew out all the candles on the first try!!

At the end of the day I think she had a great Birthday! Thanks to all of our friends who played and laughed with us! It really made her day special! Thanks to all the family who called and sang to her, she loved hearing from you!

5 comments:

Aunt Alea said...

What a fun day! Wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!!!

Alison Hixson said...

How fun! Looks like she had such an amazing birthday!!

Heather Mattos said...

She looked like she had the best birthday!! You are such a fun mom:)

Julie said...

LOL!! You didnt tell me you were posting that pic!!
I must say I am not too suprised she blew out the candles on the first try! She had been practicing at school for 2 weeks, and blew them out three times that day :) She is such a sweetie!!!
Happy Birthday AUBREY!

The Bowdens said...

Alayna
I love the lil skirt u made. I heard u make them. Wanna help me. Kaitlynn Loves skirts. U could do like a class....