Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

The past two days part 2

Day two of our adventure brought even more fun. It started early in the morning trying to get three girls all prettied up for the baptism. We made it on time and the girls were just doll's. After we went to Ben and Lisa's for lunch and and egg hunt


The kids all hid in the building and Ben let the door open

And this is what I saw next kids piling out ready for the hunt
Talk about actions shot too bad her eyes are closed.Hadley watching the kids run, she already found her eggs, and ate the candy!
All the kids
Aubrey enjoying the fruits of her labors.

My trip consisted of two things, playing with my kids and washing Hadley and the caked on mud. That girl could not stay away from it. Finally I gave in and let her have free rein. She went home in a onesie, and everything else in a plastic bag.


The kids had a great time playing with the animals and throwing rock s into the canal.

Hey Jamie how is that for letting my subject run into the picture!!

After the egg hunt I drove home, had dinner with Kev and then went with Dean and Candria plus kids to see this movie. We all liked it and had a great time. Then I finally went home and went to bed.....then woke up did the Bunny thing....went to bed.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Lol! You totally crack me up! You are like -totally an expert at letting your subject run into the picture!!!!!!! You ROCK SOCKS ALAYNA!!!!! This is gonna be the best picture in class on Thursday! ;-b. ♥ YA!

Aunt Alea said...

We miss you guys already! Avery asks for "Haddies" like every 5 minutes. She even tells me to "Shh" bc she thinks Hadley is still in our room sleeping.

Candria said...

What great pictures!

Lisa said...

So much fun! Thank you for coming and spending the weekend with us--as quick and crazy as it was! I have a CD of pictures for you! I have some really good ones of Aubs and Pepper (the horse). She just knows how cool she is! Thanks again for coming! The kids had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Alayna, you don't give yourself enough credit with your pictures. You are so talented. I love the action shots of Madelyne. All your pictures are great! We loved being able to see you and the girls. Love you!