Today the girls got to together to do some crafting. We crafted for hours and are meeting again tomorrow to finish. We laughed ate and had a grand time. The only thing missing was Alison!! (please come home soon!) I bet you can't wait to see the final product!! You'll have to wait until Christmas, because some of them are for gifts!! All I can say is that they are adorable!!
Just a little sneek peek
5 comments:
Hmmmmm, I don't see any pictures of you crafting away.... Another reason to start a blog, I can take pictures of you!
That looks like a lot of fun! I miss Alison too. You guys are crafty!
I had so much fun with you girls!! Thanks to all of you for being so sweet and thoughtful. Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!
how fun!! a girls craft day!! :) I get inspired to do crafts when I see them...but then it only lasts for a minute! :) and how fun to do a craft show with your sister!! Your stuff looks really cute! It sounds like it went great! Are you planning on doing any more? Your little girls are so adorable! Well...hope you are doing great! I don't know if I ever sent you my email.... it is daisie13@hotmail.com
talk to you later!!
Jaclyn
I miss you guys so much. It sounds like soo much fun! I can't wait to see what you guys made! Hopefully, I will see what you guys made before you give all the cute stuff away!
Post a Comment