Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving in Utah

Too much has been going on that I have not had time to update the blog, sorry these are really old!! Thanksgiving was very relaxing. We went to Jenn and Dennis's house. The girls played and played and played!
On Friday night we met our good friends the Hixson's at Temple Square to see the Christmas lights! We actually saw them turn on the lights! It was really neat to be there! Then we went out for dinner at my favorite place....Spaghetti Factory! Alison and I sat at the end of the table and laughed all through dinner. I really miss her!
The Hixson's

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

uhhh, where is the family picture of you in the Tabernacle?! Yours definitely looked better than ours. So it should be there instead! It was so great to see you! I miss laughing with you and people watching with you!!