Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Washington trip

We just got back from our trip to Washington. We had a great time, and were really sad to leave! Alea and I did the craft show at Trac, we rocked the house, and sold out of tons of things. The whole family was involved, we were so busy that, my Dad, Mom, and Tina sat in the storage room, to help make more product, the minute I'd put them on the table, Alea would sell them! It was a blast! Dad set us up with some amazing lighting, and a cash register!!!! This has been a dream ours for a long long time!!! Silly I know but, we really have always loved to play store. Mom and Todd came to spend time with us, it was so wonderful to see everyone! I love doing this with my sister, it is work, but for some reason doing it together, it seems so much more fun!







While I worked Kev and the girls played, and played....

they went to the open gym with Grandparents, Tom, Jill, and Kaleb


Madelyne and Grandma Bleazard made cookies




Aubrey and grandpa Bleazard went to the chicken farm, and they gave Aubrey a little tiny egg, she thought that was the greatest! The girls and Nanna went to the children's museum one of their favorite places
starting the dream already!
Too tired to play anymore! One last stop to Great Grandma Bleazards!

4 comments:

Kay said...

glad your show was a great success. looks like you had a great time. halloween pics are cute too...

Alison Hixson said...

Yay!! I am so glad you guys had fun! I am also glad you are home now! If only you would return your missed calls. Maybe you could work on that for your next project!! ;) Jk!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Alayna,
your girls are so gorgeous. i love looking at all the neat things you do with them. you are such a good mom. i'm always impressed. and i love blurb, too...i started my "blog" book last year. i just never feel like it's done. your store looks amazing, too. i love all your craftiness!!
nicolle

Jessica said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you! I did get to hold Hadley for a while in RS, that was until G-ma stole her back :(. I can't believe how big Madelyne and Aubrey are, so stinkin' cute! Next time you will have to make some time for me! :P