Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who has the best friends in the world......ME!!!!!!

Missy, Candria, Candice, Sharmy, Alison


My sweet adorable, wonderful friends stayed up late last night, and tiptoed to my house, to decorate for my birthday! It has become a little tradition amongst us. And I love it! I kept waiting for them to come, and they never did so I gave up waiting....a bit later I had to check one last time, I looked out the window and there it was, I put on my robe and went out to look, as I turn the corner there they were all hiding! Yeah I caught them!!!! Those sweet girls came back later and did more!!! I woke up surprised and so so so happy!


A nice little reminder to Kev that it is my birthday! Smart thinking girls!

oh so pretty!!!


Hey guys I'm only 28!


I think they forgot a few things....just kidding!





All my life I've thought myself the princess of EVERYTHING..and shouldn't I..well as I have gotten older it has turned into being the President of everything...much more fitting now that I change diapers all day..I highly doubt that is a princess duty
same to you Alison!


Thank you girls for such a loving gesture! It really made my birthday very special! I appreciate you staying up so late, and then coming back for more! You have no idea how much your friendship means! How did a girl get so lucky!
Go to Alison's blog for pictures of the girls in action!
http://www.hixsonhouse.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is way fun! Happy Birthday! (I always remember yours cause it is the same as mine.;) Have a good day)

Jamie said...

That is so awesome! What amazing friends you have!!! I didn't know you are 2 days older than me! Go Libra's!

The Two of Us said...

How fun!!!! Can I move by you:) Happy Birthday!! You always have fun stuff going on!