Happy Birthday to my favorite sister! For all of those who know Alayna you know that she is so kind and talented at everything she does. She is a wonderful mother, sister and friend. This video is a little blast from the past...too bad all my embarassing pictures of Alayna are in storage, I have some beautiful pictures of her figure skating. As you can tell from the video Alayna has always been so giving, notice she got the microphone and I got the plug :) Happy 28th Birthday! only 2 more until your are 30! Thanks for being such a great big sister!
4 comments:
I remember that (and MANY more) as if it were yesterday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAYNA
Love,
Dad
Happy Birthday!! I can remember singing at Grandma's house with all the cousins. My parents have some funny videos of that! Good times, huh?!!I can't believe we are so close to 30 years old! That's crazy. We can be like my Mom and be 29 until our kids figure out that we've been 29 before. It worked for years with Carl and Steff and I. She was probably 35 before we noticed!!!
Anyway, Happy Birthday!
Did you get my email? Happy Birthday! Love and Miss you!
Happy (Belated) Birthday Alayna!
I can see it was a special day, just like you.
Love,
Tami Mathews
Post a Comment