Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Surpise

My birthday was great! It honestly was the best birthday ever!!!! I woke up to my house all pretty with decorations, then Candria, Brylie, my girls, and I went and had our nails done. My cuttie sister broke into my blog to leave a sweet post. My friends from far and wide called and e-mailed me.Kev took the girls and I out for lunch, and I was able to take a little nap! The mail lady sang happy birthday to me,after she delivered my gift from my mom...Thanks again mom, I loved it! It was a really great day. Kev took my out for dinner he insisted that it was just the two of us...now I know why. We were out and about when our sweet little Tiffy called to say Madelyne was sick, so we drove home. I was so sad all the way home to think my birthday was already over. Alright Dean I know I am too old to be so excited about my birthday, but I really do love it, and you know I make a big deal out of everything!!!! When I walked in the house there was Tiffy on the couch with Hadley and the WHOLE house was covered in decorations. It looks so pretty! I thought Tiff did it and when I looked at her she had a huge smile on her face, and then all my friends jumped out and said Surprise!!!!! I was so so so so so excited! They had planned a full on party with cheesecake, my favorite,punch cupcakes, the works! When I think about it, it still makes me smile! I do not even know how to say thank you, It honestly was the best birthday ever! I could never ask for better friends!!!!

Candice, Missy, Sharmy, Candria, Alison




3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! I'm sad I missed talking to you, but sounds like you were well taken care of!!

Tyra said...

Me too! I'm glad you have love surrounding you!!!!

Kay said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Surprises are always fun!