The girls received a wonderful gift....a new golf bag and clubs! Kevin friend from work, had this set at home, that his little girls grew out of, and never used, so he gave it to our little ones...isn't that so nice! The girls were more than happy! Madelyne especially was excited, she loves to go out with Kev and golf. Kev loves to take her because she is always telling him what a great golfer he is. She will say..."wow dad that was a great shot." or "Dad you are so good a golf." Even when he is playing not so well, she is his little cheerleader.
Aubrey was excited to be a big girl and have clubs her size, she was trying so hard to hit the ball. She was really great at it!
Hadley played in the dirt....as usual! 
Pretty good form....honestly Madelyne has a dress style all her own! Kev better watch out!
Go Aubrey go!!! Kev was trying to teach Aubrey to hit the ball farther than Drew, she thought that was so funny!
Love that face 
3 comments:
Soo Cute! I miss those little girls. Hadley's hair is getting long and what is madelyne wearing? Gotta love it! And that is just what Kevin needs, someone feeding his ego :)
How fun for them to have their own clubs! I better get Drew out there practicing! He can't let a girl out drive him!! jk!
Gosh, your posts are making me home sick. Ugh. I have so much to tell you. I came home on Sunday night and left for Salt Lake again Monday morning. I was so tempted to call you just so I could talk to you! I'll be home Sunday afternoon or early evening. Are you going to be home?
I want a family as cute as yours, someday!
Post a Comment