Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Fall

I was all upset last week because I wanted to take my friends these little treats, but the weather was still to Summer-ish. Candria told me to wait a week, and oh it was hard! But today was a beautiful fall day, and my house smelled of yummy pumpkin bread all day! We went around to our friends houses and dropped of the goodies! We had a wonderful time as a family visiting and laughing with each of them. Today really was a happy fall day!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There better be some pumkin bread at our house waiting when we get home or we will really know how you feel about us! Cool idea Mrs. President!

Vaughn

Alison Hixson said...

I guess I'm not the only one in my family to check your blog! I ditto Vaughn!!

The Two of Us said...

YUM!

Kay said...

OK, that looks so good right now and now I am craving it. if you really want to mail me some, i won't say no!

sharmysteele said...

The bread was wonderful!!! Thank you so much for thinking of us! What a fun way to bring in the season.
Take Care!!

sharmysteele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.