If this is the recipe for the bread you brought over...YIPPEE!!! Thanks for the yummy bread! Everyone loved it...even Gavin! And that's saying a lot! You're awesome! I appreciate your friendship!
Okay, so I made it last night and one of the bread pans overflowed a ton on my oven! I think next time I will put it into 3 pans. I had some for breakfast this morning and it was DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Malita
4 comments:
I think I will give this a try. I looks yummy!
Malita
If this is the recipe for the bread you brought over...YIPPEE!!! Thanks for the yummy bread! Everyone loved it...even Gavin! And that's saying a lot!
You're awesome! I appreciate your friendship!
mmmm looks good! I'd definitely have to add some chocolate chips though!
Okay, so I made it last night and one of the bread pans overflowed a ton on my oven! I think next time I will put it into 3 pans. I had some for breakfast this morning and it was DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Malita
Post a Comment