Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Be Grateful

I am beyond grateful this week for so many things. I love being able to sit and think of them, it hhelps me to see all the wonderful blessing My Father in Heaven has given to me.
1. Pres. Uchtdorfs talk spoke to my heart and soul. I printed it off again this week to read, and I love it more than I did hearing it the first time. Here are two quotes that made my heart sing.
" Our birthright- and the purpose of our great voyage on this earth is to seek and experience eternal happiness. One of the ways we find this is by creating things." " We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into somethings of beauty."
2. Hadley laying in my arms to take a nap.
3. Madelyne helping me with the laundry
4. my dear Jerome friends
5. Mom for teaching me the Secret of making the PERFECT cheesecake!!!!
What are you grateful for????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week I am grateful for a hard working husband who takes good care of "his girls"....I am also grateful for all the things Avery is learning to do like spitting, at least it makes her laugh :)

The Burk Family said...

your yummy pumpkin bread!

Springers said...

Ok, I am crazy and shallow, but this week I am grateful for Twilight! Let me amend that a little - - Edward! :) That is too funny you saying that to Kev about the wolves. Did he think you were as pathetic as Sam things I am!

Jenn said...

I'm grateful for good friends...and that I got a 90% on my OB test!!! YAY!