Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Jo Go

This post is a little late..I've been too busy to get to the computer! Saturday night my friends and I went to see a musical in Pocatello. Sharmy's brother was the lead. (Joseph) He did such a great job. The night was so much fun, We braved a huge snow storm to make it there. They served us this yummy dinner,hot chocolate and at intermission we had cheesecake! Our sweet waiter even serenaded us with "you are my sunshine". The night was way too much fun, we laughed and laughed and laughed! Thanks to Missy for letting me be your date, Sharmy for getting those great tickets, and Candria for driving in that crazy weather! Can't wait for our next adventure!



that looks like an easy drive right??
Missy, Brad, Sharmy, Candria
our singing waiter


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out that chest...on Joseph!Sounds like you girls had a blast, we will have to make a sister date and go sometime.

Alison Hixson said...

I guess I should just get used the feeling of being left out!! (sniffle sniffle) Jk, I am glad you guys made it safely and that you had fun!

Kay said...

OK, seriously, I can't believe it snowed....I am so out of touch with cold weather....