So much to be grateful for where do I start..
1. Candria is home and healthy
2. My family came to visit for a tiny bit, and brought my sweet grandma along!!!!!
3. Brett is going to the MTC on OCT. 1 ...my favorite day!
4. Alea has not been mad when I can't call her back when I saw I will.
5. Kev for sitting in the car with Hadley while Alison and I run into one of my favorite stores!
3 comments:
http://somethinklikethis.blogspot.com/
check it out, it isn't as cute as yours, I am still in the making.
love brittani
I would never be mad at you for not calling me back...You have a lot more going on then i do :) I am grateful that Candria is home and healhty...I don't know if she even knows me but I have kept her in my prayers.
Post a Comment