We ate this for dinner last week and everyone loved it! It's Orange Chicken in a slow cooker! You just add all the ingredients and let it cook, serve with rice and favorite veggie, (we like pea's) Enjoy!
That recipe does sound good. Hey, I was doing a home search and came across yours online-We are looking to move to Twin but I was doing a search just for fun in Jerome and saw yours and thought it looked familiar-it is so cute. Are you guys moving away or just looking for a new place? Good luck.
2 comments:
That recipe does sound good. Hey, I was doing a home search and came across yours online-We are looking to move to Twin but I was doing a search just for fun in Jerome and saw yours and thought it looked familiar-it is so cute. Are you guys moving away or just looking for a new place? Good luck.
This looks yummy and easy, I think we will have to have it for dinner tomorrow!
Post a Comment