Happy Thursday! My family really likes this recipe and it is so festive for the fall. My dear friend Candria made it and to be honest, she told me what was in it and I thought to myself "that's different" and then she showed it to me and I really thought I would not like it......but since Candria made it and she is pretty much a Betty Crocker, I tried it.....loved it....and had to make it for my family! Just try it you'll love it too!

3 comments:
OH YAY! Thanks or the recipe. I just heard about these this year. I think I'll try that tomorrow!
What a fun fall recipe! I'm going to have to try this!
Alayna,
It's Brandi. I have visited your blog several times and love reading about all the fun things you are doing. Thank you so much for this recipe. I heard how yummy it was from Candace and wanted to make it tonight for Halloween. Now I have the recipe, you are a lifesaver. Have a great day and by the way your girls looked adorable today in their costumes.
Post a Comment