Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Every Year we travel to Twin Falls to Kimberly nursery to pick a pumpkin. They always have fun free things for the kids to do. I love that we can spend fun family time together, not have to spend anything, we are outside, and there are never any lines! The girls especially love the train ride through the nursery. This year they had a huge tower of hay to climb with a big slide to get back down. The girls were fearless and could not get enough of it


Aubrey worked very hard at making it across the rope walk



Hadley was a big girl holding her pumpkin


We love this little one so much!



There was a pumpkin ring toss

Madelyne was cracking herself up running through the hay maze

The Pumpkins the girls picked out


I love the fall colors, and I wonder why because I would never wear or decorate with orange and yellow, but in nature the colors are so pretty!


Just like her daddy

This year 2008

Last year 2007, how can they change so much

5 comments:

Jessica said...

They have changed so much! I love the pumpkin patch and all the fun pictures taken there!

Connie said...

So So So cute, Alayna! Your girls always look adorable.

Alison Hixson said...

I so love your girls! They make me smile everyday! My world would be a lot less pink without them in it!! Plus who would Drew steal princess phones and princess watches from, if we didn't have them?!

Jenn said...

It looks like you had a great time! Which nursery was it?

Anonymous said...

My goodness Hadley looks alot like you in those pictures! They are so adorable and I love the pictures of the pumpkins! So pretty!