Jamie tagged me...And I finally got around to it! So here it is my fifth picture in my fifth file. Little tiny Madelyne. I've always loved her sweet face.
I just took this picture this week when I was shooting the Hixson boys pictures,
She looks so BIG!
I tag...Alison, Malita, Laurie, Lisa, Adrie, Sharmy, and Natalee
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow what a beautiful picture of Madelyne! That purple is so pretty on her. Did she get a hair cut? I cannot believe how old she looks!
Found your blog! Your girls are so stinkin cute. Hope your booth went well for you at the craft show. You can check us out on our blog if you'd like: http://bjljkl.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Wow what a beautiful picture of Madelyne! That purple is so pretty on her. Did she get a hair cut? I cannot believe how old she looks!
Found your blog! Your girls are so stinkin cute. Hope your booth went well for you at the craft show. You can check us out on our blog if you'd like: http://bjljkl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment