.jpg)
I can not believe that yesterday was Hadley's first birthday! Time has flown by and it makes me sad, but she has grown up to be such a treat of a baby! She brings such a sweetness to our house that we can not live without, we all adore her more than she could ever imagine. Her smile brightens all of our days, I am so grateful everyday for this sweet piece of heaven we have been blessed with! Happy Birthday Hamster!
.jpg)
Madelyne used her decorating skills and decorated the whole house for Hadley's birthday!

Hadley is the only one of our daughters that actually ate her cake, the other two would not get their fingers dirty, we all laughed so hard watching her tiny mouth dig into the cake!




5 comments:
I cannot believe she is one alreay! Happy Birthday Hadley! What a sweet girl Madelyne is!
What adorable girls you have. They always look so cute with there cute bows and outfits. By the way mine is turning one this month too and I am so sad. They grow up too too fast.
Happy Birthday Hadley! Way to enjoy your cake!
Wow, it seems like just last month we were both prego and miserable! Fun times! Let's do it again!! NOT!!
Happy Belated Birthday Hadley!!
Happy Birthday Hadley! Man, cake doesn't go uneater around here, EVER!! :)
Post a Comment