Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet Moments





It is moments like these that make all the stresses of life seem so small! I love my kids for making life so much sweeter!

2 comments:

Tyra said...

so sweet!

Newman's said...

Hi Alayna! I don't know if you remember me...it's Stacy from EFY many, many, many years ago! Nicolle found me on facebook and I asked about you so she gave me your blog site. I hope that's okay! ;) I was just curious as to how you and Lacey were doing these days? I am living in Salt Lake with my husband of 3 years, and we have 2 kids. Jackson who is 2 and Lucy who is 6 months old..and just found out that there is another one on the way! We like to move fast in this family!:) Anyway, your kids are absolutely adorable! I would to know how things are going for you!

Here's my blog if you want to check it out. It's www.newmanbunch.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
~Stacy (Swenson) Newman