Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

First day of school



I am just a tad late in posting this, but for the sake of grandparents I better make a little post. The girls started school last week, Madelyne is in pre-school again! Yeah last year of it, this will be her 3rd year, she is so ready for Kindergarten! Ms. Aubrey is going to Jeep, it is her little special need group, they are amazing, and I can not wait to see the progress she makes! Getting her there is the only problem! That little munchkin would not put her bowl of cereal down for the picture, I was really not in the mood to fight with her. She like her cereal just like Aunt Alea, dry and nasty!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Alayna...your girls are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable as ever,we are so happy to be close by again so we can see them grow...and just so you know dry cereal IS THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!

Jessica said...

Look at how cute your girls are!! I hope they had a great first day!

Higley's said...

You have to tell me how you got the pretty white corner decorations!! We need to get together again soon!

Springers said...

You are so talented, and creative! I just love all the things you do with pictures. You take such good ones. How do you find the time to do it all! :)