
I have been waiting for this new book to come out!It is finally here! Alison &
I went last night at 11:00 to the Barnes and Noble release party. I must say I am getting old because I was SO tired, and wondered if I would make it to midnight to get the book!
.jpg)
If you pre-ordered your book you got a red wristband and you got your book first, then the white wrist bands were able to go and get their book. I was to the front of the line for the red bands and Alison was fourth to last for the white bands....but we both got our book!
.jpg)
Yeah here we are with our books, and way to tired to start reading! Thanks Alison for staying up late with me~ it was so much fun people watching with you!
.jpg)
7 comments:
at 11:00 pm I debated whether I should go out and get one but I went to bed instead! I just got back from picking up my copy. Can't wait to start it!
Yeah!!! I am so excited!!! Diana picked up my book for me today before she went to work . . . and now I sit waiting . . . some more!!! Have fun reading!
You're so lucky! I'm still waiting for mine to get here via UPS. I preordered mine online....AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't like being patient!!!!!
Ok, I am way behind... I am starting book #1 this week. BTW, do you have an email address? Then we can chit chat?!
Ok, so all of my friends have been reading these books, and I have been contemplating starting them. They must be good. You guys are so cute. Wish we could hang, I miss your contagious happiness.
I can't believe you didn't take me with you!
Good times. I ended up going to sleep after the party-I tried to stay up but I figured it would be better to read when I could keep my eyes open. Good to see you there.
Post a Comment