for Time and ALL eternity
without you!
Is that the Portland Temple? Congrats on 7 years! I loved your pretty princess wedding dress...so beautiful!
Congrats! I too could not imagine life without kevin :)
Congrats!!! You two are sooo cute!!
I hope you guys had a great day! I love your wedding pictures, you guys look so young! :)
Oh my gosh, I was there for the blessed event, and it was amazing. You are so beautiful. Was that really seven years ago? Remember how I had to fix your hair and makeup before the reception? Awesome! Love you and Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary Kev and Alayna!!! What a fun trip down memory lane!!! I'm so glad we have you for eternity!!!We love you guys!!!Lisa and Ben
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is that the Portland Temple? Congrats on 7 years! I loved your pretty princess wedding dress...so beautiful!
Congrats! I too could not imagine life without kevin :)
Congrats!!! You two are sooo cute!!
I hope you guys had a great day! I love your wedding pictures, you guys look so young! :)
Oh my gosh, I was there for the blessed event, and it was amazing. You are so beautiful. Was that really seven years ago? Remember how I had to fix your hair and makeup before the reception? Awesome! Love you and Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary Kev and Alayna!!! What a fun trip down memory lane!!! I'm so glad we have you for eternity!!!
We love you guys!!!
Lisa and Ben
Post a Comment