The girls danced at the Jerome Fair tonight. Madelyne loved it, Aubrey really did not want to dance, I don't blame her, they both have been coughing and feeling yucky, plus we just got home from 5 days of camping last night (those pictures are to come), so I really did not push her at all. But they both enjoyed the rest of the fair. We looked at animals, ate snow cones, one of their favorites, had their cute little faces painted, and enjoyed being with each other
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I was oh so excited about this...I entered some pictures in the fair..Thanks Lucinda for the encouragement and taking them there for me since I was out of town! Your a great friend! I won 3 blue ribbons! I can not believe it! I was just happy to have them on display, who would of thought! I won 2 ribbons for my pictures and 1 for a digital scrapbook page! Yeah!!! I am really happy!.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
5 comments:
WoooHooo! Congratulations! That is so awesome! Geesh! How fun! By the way I love that picture of Hadley in her stroller. Good job!
Congratulations! I too love the one of Hadley in the stroller. I saw Brian at Allison Walthers funeral he asked if you knew her, he had tried to call you to let you know about it, I told him I'm sure you had read about it on my blog and that you might remember her through her being Trevors girlfriend in high school. It was a BEAUTIFUL tribute to their lives, it made me really grateful for the beautiful family and friends that I have :)
Way to go - 3 blue ribbons! How cool! What software do you use to make your scrapbook pages? I do digital pages too, much faster! Cute pics.
congrats on the ribbons. you deserve it
Awww....we love the fair!! It looks like you guys had so much fun! And congratulations on winning the ribbons for your awesome photography and scrapbook page! You are so talented!!
Post a Comment