I have seen way to much of this place lately! Honestly who new having kids was so dangerous! This time it was Aubrey..She drank way too much sore throat spray, I went to check on her and she was completely lethargic, I picked her up and she went totally limp in my arms. I called poison control and she instructed me to call 911. Well instead I called my good friend Lucinda, who in a split second was at my front door taking my two other girls. I flew down the high way to the hospital and they took care of her immediately. She needed that charcoal stuff in her stomach, they thought it was going to be a fight to get in the amount they needed, but Aubrey was more than willing to drink that nasty stuff! They monitored her for awhile and then let us go home. It is a good thing we took her in because she desperately needed help. I'm grateful to live in a country where we can receive medical attention, but I would be more than happy to not have to go again for awhile! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Lucinda for your willingness to help on such short notice! It is in times like these that is is really hard to not have family around. It is wonderful to know that we have such good friends to call on at any time! Thanks so much Lucinda and all my Jerome Buddies for all your love!

Which leads me to my grateful Friday

I'm grateful for
1. Aubrey being okay
2. Great friends who I adore
3. Kev's job
4. Alea almost being done with someones wedding!!!!!!!
5. Madelyne telling me today that I'm her best friend
I have to add a 6the because Hadley had given me the biggest smiles today And I love that so much!
9 comments:
You poor thing! I'm glad she is ok. I so wish we were closer to help out more!
How cute is that, Madelyne said you were her best friend, enjoy it while it lasts, I can't tell you how many times my girls have told me they hate me in the last 3 weeks!
Oh Aubrey, sweet, innocent little Aubrey! We love her so much! I'm so glad she is okay and that you had someone to take the girls! I wish we were closer!
I love it when the kids love us so much! It makes my day!
Oh my gosh! I'm glad everything turned out okay. Geeesh!!! That spray is nasty I can't believe she drank it. How scary for you to see her like that.
I am grateful to be getting this wedding done on Saturday then I can go back to my normal quiet life :) There was more drama today I didn't tell you alayna bc I didn't want you to go into protective sister mode and attack the bride...so I will tell you after the wedding :)
Oh Man.......the wedding drama is INSANE!!!! But, I am so glad Aubrey is okay! HOw scary!!!!!!!!
Wow-the heartache we go through for these kids! Aren't they worth it though. I'm glad to her Aubrey is OK.
So glad little Aubs is A OK. I can't wait to hear about the wedding drama too. I don't even know the people, but it sounds like it might be good....
Oh my goodness. How scary. I am so glad everything is okay. Thank goodness.
OK...Your blog is awesome!!! You're such a fantastic mommy! You're doing a fantastic job with your girls! Thanks again for all you do for us!
Post a Comment