Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting caught up

Life has been crazy for our little family first the girls are out of school. Madelyne was so sad on her last day, she had to call Mrs. Burk that evening, because she was in tears.(we all know how sensitive she gets at night!) Thanks Jessica for loving my little one so much and for all the time you put into your amazing lessons!
Madelnye & Mrs. Burk
Second the bows have been going crazy! Which has been such a blessing! My line is now in a local store called
The Laughing Daisy


Madelyne & Aubrey had their first dance performance in Twin Falls, in the Western Days celebration. They thought it was allot of fun! At the end when everyone started clapping Aubrey took a big bow and said 'thank you"! She is such a ham! Kev & I were both so proud if them, they did their dance & did not even mind the crowd full of people!
Thanks to Dean & Candria we decided to re-landscape our front yard! We took out all the old bark and funny curbing and replaced it with very pretty rock (thanks Lusks!) The new curbing will be put in this Wednesday so I'll make sure to post a pic! We had these ugly horizontal junipers in the flowers bed that look really like huge weeds, so after awhile of me trying to dig them out with a shovel, Kev showed me how real farm boys remove unsightly shrubbery...with a chain & a truck, let just say that was most defiantly the better choice! Smart thinking Kev-Dog!My sister needed a dress for Avery for Megan's (a friends of Alea's) wedding, afters shopping & not finding anything I offered to help. I sewed it up quick mailed it off, and now I am waiting to see a pic of Avery in it! Can't wait! She is going to be prettier than the Bride! Sorry Megan!

I think my favorite part of the past few weeks is my date with Kev. We went golfing . I love golfing I don't know if it's the country club atmosphere, or the quite or, the scenery, I just love it. I think in part is has allot to do with it was something I could have in common with my Dad, and I loved that. I have not golfed in a good 5 years, so I was expecting the worst my first time out. On the first hole Kev and I shot the same! I was really happy with that! And on the rest of the holes I was only 2 over Kev! It was great! I told him" just imagine if I golfed as much as he did how bad of a behind kicking I'd give him!" now I am really anxious to get out there again!



So I think that sums it up, well pretty much a least! See you tomorrow with a recipe, & a giveaway!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad your back to blogging! Wow out of school already? I only wish! How fun they got to perform together, they look adorable. I had no idea you love to golf, learn something new everyday!!

I can't wait to see pictures of the new landscaping!

Lisa said...

Layners! (I always want to call you that whenever I am sitting here thinking of you, I don't know why! sorry!) I'm so glad you're back! Oh how I've missed you so!

I can't wait to see your new landscaping! I really want to come see them in person, but first, Ben and I have to decide what we are doing on the whole vehicle situation.

Love you tons! Lisa

Van Tassell Family said...

your family is so adorable!!