Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

The most excited missionary EVER!

This is THE BEST mission call response I have ever seen! This is my cousin Brett who is going to ...well you have to watch it! I was laughing so hard! I had to post it because I've never seen anyone more excited to go serve a mission before in my life, and I had to share it! Also Alea had a hard time finding it on YouTube and that place can me kind of scary just looking around! Anyway Brett Congratulations I am so proud of you!! You are going to be an amazing missionary! I love you tons!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I loved this.....way funny, I can only hope Howie (and the girls?) will be that excited where ever they are called to serve!

Jamie said...

LOL! That is hilarious!!!!! Awesome!!!!

James and Lauren said...

that was hillarious! And you are a slacker! 6 AM water aerobics and you werent there.... BOOOO it was a blast though!