Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Random pics









I have recently found a love for photo editing. There are so many options to making a picture look pretty. My mind is going crazy with so much to learn....but isn't that the whole point of this life...to learn and grow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those kids must have gorgeous parents! I think that when the talents were passed out in heaven, you were standing next to me Alayna, and took mine when I wasn't looking!! Hence, you are very multi-talented and I am lacking... You never cease to amaze me! Good work!... Candria

Anonymous said...

The pictures look amazing! You use Photoshop? I'm impressed. I hope you will post more of your work so we can see it.

Erin S said...

Hey, this is Candria's sister, Erin. She told me about the pictures so I had to come check out it! I must say, they are super cute!!! Makes me miss them even more!