Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wendell Dairy Days

Last Saturday we celebrated Dairy Days! The girls were in their first parade. They were with the girls from their dance group. They thought it was so much fun! I could not help my excitement when I saw them go by, I think I enjoyed it as much as they did! Later on that afternoon, they preformed on the stage! Madelyne had a solo, and did great at it. Aubrey was not excited about Madelyne being center stage so she pulled out a few trick of her own! Love that girl! I am so glad that Nana & Popa could spend that special day with us!


Madelyne & Nana before the parade




Aubrey streaching before the parade..because you know your need to loosen up before riding int he back of a truck...Silly girl!

Aubrey dancing with the big girls

Hadley waiting for her sister in the parade



Hadley, Nana, Popa, enjoying the parade...Mom did not enjoy the heat stroke she got from the parade, but that is a whole other story!



Madelyne, Brylie, Aubrey doing their princess waves!


We sat and ate on the grass by a bunch of these painted cow...Aubrey LOVED this one, and kept going over to give it hugs & kisses!


Nana Eating our new favorite treat...Snow Cone
Madelnye giving Poppa some love

part of Madelnye's Solo



Part of Aubrey stealing the show....well at least attempting to!

























































































































































































































































No comments: