Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photo Challenge



YEAH!!! I am way excited to announce a photo challenge. to celebrate my new love of photo editing! You do not need a fancy camera..any camera will do, you do not need photoshop or any other fancy editing program, all you need to do is try! Here are the rules: 1- In honor of cutting down two tree's this month and my love for my apple tree I am asking to take a picture of a tree..I know it sound silly but there is so much beauty in a tree. Do what ever you want with it, have a child swinging in it, or in my case Madelnye belting out a song. Or just take a pic of it swaying in the summer breeze, you decide and let you creativity scream out in joy! E-mail me your pic by July 7 at prettynpinkac@aol.com. I will post all the pics with a number not names to let it remain anonymous. and let my readers decide the winner. Who ever has the most votes will win a BLIZZARD gift certificate to Dairy Queen, I know it is not much, but really who can pass on Ice Cream! Good luck I can not wait to see your pics! Happy Picutre taking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, thi s sounds fun! we will get on it!