
I finished the book New Moon, I must say that Jane Austen will ALWAYS be my favorite, but it is fun to read something different and out of the ordinary for me. On to the third book now! (I just bought it today, but lets not tell Kev!)

Next was the Primary activity day, I sewed 180 little felt flowers for the mothers day gift, I'll post a picture of the completed project on Sunday!I was able to go shopping with Jessica for 4 hours with out any kids! It was allot of fun, she took me to some really cute little stores downtown, Can't wait for the next mommy date! I finished my mothers day gifts which I can not disclose today due to the fact that it will spoil it for the mom's in my life....just have to wait! I think that is it, well at least for today. This is why I would rather blog everyday, it is way too hard to get caught up!

2 comments:
You crazy girl! I can't believe how many flowers you did, I can't wait to see the finished project!
That is such a good deal at the yard sale, and hello, when DID she get big enough to pull herself up???
Thanks for the talk today, I really needed it, you are a great friend and I miss you tons!
Wow, you are so busy! How do you manage all that you do and still have time to read the Twilight Series?! Seriously, when I read them I had to neglect EVERYTHING! Don't you just love them! Call me when you get finished with the 3rd book! We'll have to plan a play date to discuss them!
Post a Comment