Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Historic day!!

I have WAITED THREE YEARS for these shadow boxes! Kev stared them when we lived in Washington. I thought it would be nice to display their pretty little dresses, and not have them hung in a closet until they turned brown and yucky..honestly though three years!! They turned out great and I LOVE them! We hung them up in Madelyne and Aubrey's room, Madelyne calls it her wedding dress. I am So So So happy that they are finally done. He made them exactly the way I had envisioned them! So thanks Kev for all your many years of hard work and dedication. You have made one of my many dreams come true!( who wants to be the one to tell him he has to make another one for Hadley???)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Kevin! Can I put my order in for three please???

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I can totally remember that idea/project happening when you guys lived here, so funny! They look really good - and so pretty!

Higley's said...

I love how you have them hung in the boxes on pretty hangers!

Marilyn said...

Those are awesome! I need to commission a couple of those for my girls' dresses. Way to go Kevin!

Tyra said...

I know this has been a LONG awaited treasure! Yeah!!!!!! They look beautiful!