Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mom Giveaway

In honor of mom.....


And all that moms do, I am giving away this pretty little "TO DO" list holder.


It is magnetic and comes with heart magnet to hold your "TO DO" list! This is open to everyone, all you have to do is write the first word that come to your mind when you think of your mom! Easy cheesy... I'll post the winner Monday morning, so good luck everyone!

20 comments:

Jessica said...

.......amazing.

that is what I think about when I think of my mom. when I think of being a mother.......HARD!!

You know that sign would look perfect in my back room!!!

hatch said...

Reliable

I can always count on her.

tharker said...

Cooky. I know that may sound strange as the first word that I think of when I think of my mom. But really, she has this cooky sense of humor that is really quite contagious.

Oh, and Jessica sent me ;) The board is adorable. Happy Mother's Day!

Jamie said...

hmmmm..........

ExtraMiler!

My mom always goes the extra mile when she sets out accomplish something. If you expect a 10 she'll deliver an 11.

Elisa said...

angelic

She is her mothers Angel, always there to tend to every need, and evn those not needed. This in turn makes her my angel, reminding me that being a mother is also being your family's guardian angel

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

My mom is definitely.....PRICELESS! I could write you a whole page about her! She is an amazing mother and everything she is and has been with be carried with me through eternity and passed down to my girls! I love her!
And that is a darling "to do" list!;)

Rachel Berry said...

Cute Blog! I love the to do list!

My mom is so GIVING. She will do anything for anybody. We always tell her to take it easy but she doesn't. I love her so much she is a so great to me and my kids.

:)Rachel B. (aka Merrill)

Melissa said...

I came here from Jessica's blog :) Hope you don't mind me jumping in... the magnetic board is so cute!
One word to describe my mom... CRAZY - in a good way of course! She is always trying some new thing and she's always willing to go out and have a good time.

The Two of Us said...

Simply.....AMAZING!

The Two of Us said...

I didn't realize that Jessica already wrote that so I will change mine to....SUPERWOMAN!!!

Tyra said...

selfLESS.
Always giving to others before her self!

The Burk Family said...

PATIENT! How could you not be with 10 kids?!!!

Brandi said...

WHOLEHEARTED

Alayna,
It's Brandi from the ward. What an adorable blog. I viewed it from Hixson's blog. Very cute sign. The one word that comes to my mind when I think of my mom is wholehearted. She gives her whole heart in all that she does from taking care of her family, to working, to her church calling, to serving her friends; the list goes on and on. I love this quality about her and am so blessed to have her as my mother! She is such a great example to me!

Kris said...

Thoughtful!

I'm Kristen and I referred to your blog from Jess! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Huh?...good word right? If you knew our mom you would think so :)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!! Ok so i am tired of yellow post-it notes all over I could use this board

Anonymous said...

tall... i had to try one more time to win

Clem said...

Creative. She made sewing patterns for our dresses out of the newspaper. They always fit perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! I didn't see that Jessica and Camille both put Amazing so I will have to come up with another one... how about REMARKABLE..she can do anything and loves with her whole heart...really though there aren't enough words to describe how wonderful she is.

Higley's said...

DEVOTED

No matter what happens, my mom will always be there!