Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


OK, I'm trying to make my first post ever as a man without Alayna knowing, I think its safe since its early in the morning and I know that she will stay asleep. I used photo shop to edit this picture, so yes, I can use photo shop as well. I want to wish all the moms a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, especially my own mother (Marie) and my mother-in-law (Laura)!!!

To my sweet wife: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I love you and want you to know how wonderful you are, you are the best mom and work very hard to keep us all in check. I hope that you have a wonderful carefree day. I want you to know that I LOVE YOU! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! LOVE "THE MAN" KEVIN

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Kevin this is so sweet! Great job on your first post, maybe you should start a blog;). You are such a good guy, way to go on a creative way to tell your wife (and mothers) you love them!

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed Kev Dawg :) Good way to earn brownie points.

The Two of Us said...

That is soooo sweet!!! You are very lucky to have such a beautiful and wonderful wife!!!

Higley's said...

Oh my gosh, this was so thoughtful of you! Ok, I am VERY impressed that you even PHOTOSHOPED the photo!! Jon needs to take some lessons from you Kevin!! Good job!!

Lisa said...

Way to go Kev!!! Good job! I want photosop lessons ... guess thar means I need to come visit--oh darn!!
Alayna, your hair looks so dark!!