Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh so trendy



I made this little outfit for Hadley this morning. I saw the pattern and thought it was so cute and trendy,so I had to try it~ I think she looks adorable! The best part is it cost 8 dollars! including the pattern! Have to love that!




8 comments:

Jessica said...

You are my modern day hero.....
no joke!

Tyra said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness that is adorable! Did you make the pants too? If I buy some fabric and send it to you can you make one for Avery! I love having Martha Stewart as a Sister!

Alayna said...

Yup I made the pants too! Yes I would love to make one for Avery!

Kay said...

are you kidding me? in a morning? wow...you got skills sistuh!

Anonymous said...

So adorable...now you're making me sick! HAHA! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. What a cute outfit for an adorable baby girl. Good job sweetheart. love mom

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Alana this outfit is ADORABLE!! I need to get inot making the girls clothes. I have done everything but that so I have some work to do!:)