Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks for dinner boys!

r


Dean with his twice bake potatos!

Doesn't that look good!!



On Mothers Day Kev and Dean ***made Candria and I dinner! It was so yummy! We had the best steak and twice bake potatoes, with chef salad and Candria Jello (told you we make it all the time!) Kev even made a cheese cake, which happens to be both Candria & I's favorite! The best was the bread...they both made a loaf of bread. It was so funny to listen to them compliment each other and sample the others bread...especially since they were made in a BREAD MACHINE! I think I took like 6 pictures of them with their bread! They crack me up! We had a wonderful time visiting and laughing, it really made mothers day fun! Thanks boys for all you hard work! Madelyne decided to make me her own meal! Thanks plastic food is always the best!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yummy! How nice of them to make such a good dinner for you!!