Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thursday Tummy Yummy


I am posting tonight instead of in the morning...Aubrey has therapy so it gets a little crazy and I do not want to forget. Well the recipe is one we make all the time. And all I have to say is everything is better with cheese and bacon! This whole month is going to be dedicated to side dishes, those pesky little things that we so need with ever meal but seem to take the most time! If I do not have ranch on hand I use a tiny bit of oil, seasoning salt, and a bit of garlic powder. That is a very tasty version of this recipe! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Do you do all these on photo shop? You are so good, I love thurdays!!

Alayna said...

yup I do them all on photoshop, it is my new favorite thing to do! When I make dinner I just take a picutre of the food...kev thinks I'm wierd!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Yummy...these sound good! I think I will make them tonight! Thanks!