he just gets into things! This was a few days ago, she opened my face cream, and plastered it all over her hair! Needless to say she needed a shower! Her hair was awfully shiny though! She does things like this all the time, now we just laugh, it is just who she is!
5 comments:
How can you not love it, she is so stinkin' cute!! I could never be mad at her!!
Sounds just like my Cooper, too cute!
That is so Paupers! We LOVE her! I am sure she giggled the whole time she was creaming her hair!
Hey! Remember me? I saw your link on Tyra's and had to check out your blog. What cute little girls you have! Cute digi scrapbook stuff. I've really been getting into that too. It's so fun, huh?
Adrienne
She is so sweet. I'm finding out that I have to be alittle less OCD on keeping Sully clean. We go through atleast 2 outfits a day. As long as they're not drinking creek water. :)
Post a Comment