

It has been a month of first! Miss Hadley has her FIRST TOOTH! It came through March 4th! I can not believe she is olde enough for that! She loves to run her tongue against it! She is about ready for number two to show also! Time goes by way to fast!. Miss Madelyne has her first CTR ring. (she really got it in January...but she lost it...and finally found it,) She calls it her special ring. Her teacher Sis. Mortenson gave it to her, which she was really happy about because she adores Sis. M. This is what Madelnye told Aunt Alea about her ring. "It is to help me make good choices...It makes Heavenly Father happy when we make good choices!" I promise we do not read her church manuals for bedtime. But I was really happy that she learned from her little ring.
3 comments:
I havent even read the blog yet I just wanted to be the first to leave a comment (a.k.a beat jessica to it)
I can't believe how big all your girls are getting! The pictures are beyond adorable, you and Kevin are so lucky! We miss hanging out with you guys too, move back to WA state please!!!
I can't believe Hadley is already 6 months old!!! Time really does go by fast--and especially when you are so busy as you are!
Post a Comment