Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Super Models





My friend took these pics of the girls! I just love them! I am really happy with how they turned out! You can look at her website it is http://www.photographybylucinda.blogspot.com/. She has such a great eye for photography! It is close affordable, and she 's a friend, can't get much better than that! We wound up with 45 great pictures! So Grandparents you'll have to let me know what sizes you'd like!~

10 comments:

Susan said...

These pics are so precious. I love them, your daughters are so cute.

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! These photos are all super cute - you certainly have beautiful little daughters. Their dresses are darling...you didn't make them did you? You have so many talents-I wouldn't be surprised if you did! It's sure fun to keep up with you this way...I love reading how things are going for you.
MarleneÜ

Marilyn said...

Kevin and Alayna,

Gorgeous gorgeous girls. You've done real good.

Andrea Lee said...

Theese pics are so cute. i love the one where Aubrey is crying and Madelyn is comforting her. She is such a fun little girl.

beautyandthebeasts said...

Alayna,

Your family is so cute! It has been awhile since I have seen you, I think Aubrey was as big as your littlest one is now. It is amazing how fast they grow up. Jessica keeps me updated on how you are doing though. The pictures are beautiful!

Andrea

Alison Hixson said...

You are right! The pictures are so adorable! I am so excited for Lucinda to take our family photos! Thanks for letting me check them out!

Tyra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Hi...I had no idea you had a blog until Camille told me!! You're family of girls looks just like ours...and we're expecting our 4th GIRL this June and I just had to laugh about it! We are very excited though!:) And I need you to email me or call me about the digital scrapbooking!! I really want to do it but have no idea how to start! You can email me and I'll give you my phone #: pink4pigtails@hotmail.com
DARLING girls! I can't believe how fast they have grown! And I'm so excited we can stay in touch now! Talk to ya soon!
Candice Pitcher

Jessica said...

Look are your beautiful girls!! I can't believe how big they are getting!! I know I say that all the time, but when you only see them in pictures it just seems like they grow so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how are you? This is Katie Rios...remember me?I used to be your awesome hairdresser in good 'ol Pasco! I can't believe how your girls have grown! And congrats on your new baby girl...she's just as beautiful as the other two! How is your sister? Tell her I said Hi! We should keep in touch! My email is carsonjmd@aol.com
Love, Katie Rios