This might be my last Christmas when my wife finds out that I made a post on her blog and that their is a picture of her on it. I love her so much and my crazy little turbo kids. We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! We hope that you get everything you want for Christmas. Enjoy this holiday season and may all of you gain 10 lbs. From all of us again MERRY CHRISTMAS!
5 comments:
Aww Kev! We love you guys so much! I really wish you would've put the picture you sent in an email to me with you wearing a hat, and there were some glasses worn, etc. That was an awesome picture! Merry Christmas Bleazards! We love you!
Merry Christmas! Thank you Kevin for posting a family picture! It's about time! I love this picture and I love your kids and I love your wife, gosh, I guess I just love your whole family! I miss you guys and I hope you have an awesome Christmas in Washington! Come home soon!!
Merry Christmas to you guys! Can't wait to see you this summer. Let's make plans about how we are going to live close to each other one day! Miss you all!
Thanks for posting this picture Kev! The girls are beautiful and so is Alayna!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of you guys family! I love your girls... well lets just be honest here I love all you guys!! Merry Christmas to you guys! Hope your enjoying your time in Washington!
Love always,
Tiffany
Post a Comment