Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{7}

Mads is seven!!! I can not believe it! Her birthday is stretching out almost all week. Kev and I went to Sun Valley for a few days and Kev's parents came to watch the girls for us. So we celebrated her special day with them before they left! Grandma and Poppa bought her an ice cream cake, we were all excited about that!

 Grandma made Madelyne a dress in her favorite color yellow!

 We celebrated with a party on Saterday. Mads wanted to have a baking party. They each made their own sugar cookies, then decorated them, and put them in their own pastry box. Alison and I stayed up  LATE Friday night making them their own chef hats and aprons!











Mads had such a wonderful time with all her friends.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Happy Birthday Madelyne! Looks like you had a great day! (Alayna--you never cease to amaze me--chef hats and aprons? They look great!!!)

Springers said...

Happy Birthday Mads! Looks like you went through a lot of work for the party! But cute as always.

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Madelyne!!! I can't believe you are already 7! I was just thinking the other day of the Christmas we spent with you guys in Rexburg when you were a brand new baby! We love you so much!!!

Tyra said...

WOW! can you believe both of our oldest are going to be baptised next year??? Where does the time go! Happy Birthday Madelyne!