- Monday- Madelyne went to work with Daddy, Aubs, Haddie and bought Aubreys birthday party stuff, and then out to dinner with daddy!
- Tuesday- Hop to it with Candria, Sharmy,& Candace, painted the girls room
- Wednesday-Herret Center with Missy, tried to get that tricky leprechaun
- Thursday- Party Hardy with Candace
- Friday-we were all so tired we stayed home and made paper dolls
- Saturday- started to get ready for back to school.
By the end of the week the girls were so tired, I took that as a good thing, I had such a blast with the girls, and was so sad to see them go back to school!
learned about space, complete with space helmet, thanks Terri!!
Here are the girls at the Herret Center

Here are the girls at the Herret Center
play on the computer, just like at home!
Aubrey and Kyler building a totem pole
detective Haddie
while I was in the shower Hadley was kind enough to gather all the VHS tapes,
I did need to take them to the DI anyway...thanks for the help Haddie
I did need to take them to the DI anyway...thanks for the help Haddie
1 comment:
YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOMMY!!!! When I grow up I want to be like you!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment