Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

a hike to a rock

I have been in bed sick all week, and needed to get out of the house bad!! We went for a drive which turned out to be a hike to balance rock. I snapped these three pictures and my battery went dead, that's okay more quality time with the family.

we started at the bottom of the trail, Kev Hadley and Madelyne went all the way to the top!! Aubs was scared, so we sat on a rock half way up to cheer on her sisters!


marvelous isn't it!!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Alayna, I hope you're feeling better! You've been in our prayers! Sorry you've been so sick--never fun! Love you!

Springers said...

I hope its nothing serious, are you okay? That is one crazy rock! It really looks like it may fall on you at any time!

Jenn said...

We went up there last Monday. It's really pretty neat!!! BUT VERY STEEP!

Malita Bingham said...

Thanks so much for the birthday surprise! It made my week!

Kay said...

I love how blue the sky it and I love the rock too. looks like fun!