That doesn't look appealing at all. Not so sure why you think it is a good idea to totally skip all this snow and ice for something like that. Totally LAME!!!
I hope you're having a great time! It's FREEZING here!!! I got a super cool present for Christmas that I need your help with...Cliff got me a Nikin D3000!!!!!!! Miss you all! Enjoy the sun, sand, and WARMTH! Jenn
5 comments:
That doesn't look appealing at all. Not so sure why you think it is a good idea to totally skip all this snow and ice for something like that. Totally LAME!!!
I think you should take me with you! I would love to sit there with you!
Have fun and be safe! Happy Holidays!
So happy that you get to spend christmas in paradise. good luck on the flight!
I hope you're having a great time! It's FREEZING here!!!
I got a super cool present for Christmas that I need your help with...Cliff got me a Nikin D3000!!!!!!!
Miss you all! Enjoy the sun, sand, and WARMTH!
Jenn
Post a Comment